ServisFirst Bank's treasury management services protect your accounts so you can easily manage your money on the go.
Business Online Banking
- Conveniently access your account information safely and securely from your PC or mobile devices.
- View real time account balances and detailed activity on your checking & money market account, as well as loans, lines of credit and certificate of deposits (CDs).
- Search for transactions by date, amount, or check number or transaction type.
- View and print front & back of check images from one screen.
- Account transactions can be downloaded to software such as Quicken, Quickbooks or other financial software.
- Transfer funds between multiple accounts to one or from one to multiple accounts.
- Place stop payments on checks, multiples or range of checks at one time.
- Make online payments with ease with ServisFirst Bank BillPay.
- Single sign-on capabilities to other bank products, like remote deposit and eStatements.
- Same capabilities as eServis Business Online with more comprehensive features designed for business clients.
- User can set their own home page based on the functions they utilize most.
- Create custom balance and activity reports, download reports in HTML, PDF, BA12 or CSV formats.
- Pay your employees, concentrate or disburse funds via ACH origination services.
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers.
- Secure browser technology to protect your online banking session from viruses and malware; no need for tokens, IP restrictions or other cumbersome security processes.
- Dual-control capabilities to have secondary approval of monetary transactions before processing.
- Fraud Analytics that monitors your session to alert the bank of any abnormal activity.
- Allows you to make check deposits electronically from your office rather than in person at the bank.
- Requires only a basic PC and a high-speed Internet connection.
- A desktop scanner is provided, allowing check deposits to be made from your office.
- All deposited checks are archived for research & report creation.
Commercial Credit Line Sweep
- Minimize your company’s interest expenses.
- Reduce administrative hassles of manual transfers.
- Transfers interact between a business line of credit and Corporate Checking, providing automatic funding & payments.
- Funds are automatically swept to reduce a line of credit balance or swept to cover a checking account.
Commercial Money Market Investment Sweep
- Excess collected funds are automatically swept from your Corporate Checking & invested in your Money Market Account.
- Funds are also advanced from the Money Market Account to cover checks.
- Eliminates need to physically transfer funds between accounts.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Credit Line Sweep Service.
- Increase interest income or reduce interest expense.
- Maximize use of idle funds.
Zero Balance Accounts
- Available for commercial clients with multiple depository accounts to ensure the most efficient use of funds.
- Designates one account as the primary master account for investments and loans, while sub-accounts either advance or draw from the master account daily.
- Reduces idle balances in multiple accounts.
- Increases control over deposit & disbursement activities.
- Helps avoid cost of overdrafts.
Electronic Account Statements
- Access your account statements online safely & securely.
- View detailed account transactions & check images the first business day after your statement cycle.
- Receive email notification when statement is available.
- Securely receive information from our online portal to ensure privacy for your financial protection.
- Electronic delivery of statements allows for prompt account reconciliation.
- Conveniently stores & archives your bank statements & check images on a CD-ROM format every month.
- The CD-ROM provides all necessary software to upload statement information on your computer.
- Performs account research quickly by date, check number or amount.
- View detailed account transactions & check images.
ACH & Check Positive Pay Services
- ServisFirst Bank offers Positive Pay service to help detect check fraud & ACH Fraud.
- The bank compares a company’s record of checks issued with checks presented for payment.
- Customers can either upload check-issued files or manually key items through our internet banking portal each business day.
- Checks not matching the company’s check-issued file are considered suspicious.
- Suspicious checks are added to an exception file and the company will have the opportunity to return or approve the item for payment through our internet banking portal.
- Any ACH item presented can be approved or returned online.
Additional Treasury Management Services
Please contact us for further details regarding:
- Account Reconciliation
- Courier Services
- Paycard Services
- Retail and Wholesale Lockbox
- Cash Vault Services
*Subject to Credit Approval
Contact Treasury Management
Toll Free 866.922.5794
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge
Back to Top