The purchase card (PCard) offers additional functionality and reporting for you to effectively manage your payables and earn a cash rebate. The online account management system allows visibility and control to administrators and provides cardholders the ability to reconcile their charges in our expense management system.
Purchase Card (PCard) Benefits
- Allows clients the ability to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and have a greater visibility into expenses and procurement.
- Restrict transactions by pre-setting velocities down to the individual cardholder and monitor real time spending.
- Add cardholders, merchant category codes (MCCs), increase/decrease spend limits, view approvals/declines, print statements, update profiles, and make payments real-time.
- Earn a cash back rebate on all purchases.
PCard Expense Management Software
The ServisFirst Expense Management module offers broad functionality by leveraging advanced capabilities for queries, workflow management, report generation, and data exports. It additionally supports key business functions needed for effective expense management facilitates emphasis on accounting code allocation, digital receipts, expense review and approval, and spend analysis. The improved access to data facilities review of cardholders' usage and helps identify misuse, thus reducing risk and keeping program costs in check.
- Define account code segments including cost centers, departments, or other account ledger indicators to automatically assign to transactions.
- Enable account holders to review, edit, and submit expenses and allow the approver to view digital receipts.
- Spend analysis provides program administrators, finance personnel, and travel and purchasing managers extensive spend analysis tools.
- Track out of pocket and mileage expense reimbursements and record on separate reports for audit purposes.
VISA Payables Automation
- Streamline the way you pay your suppliers: Visa processes your account payable files and adjusts limits as needed. A remittance notice is then sent to your supplier, and after your supplier charges the card, you will receive all reconcile notifications.
- Control Spending: Visa can automatically adjust your commercial card limit to match approved invoices, reducing the risk of unauthorized activities.
- Optimize cash flow: Since your supplier charges a Visa account, you do not have to pay until you receive a consolidated bill from your bank.
Please contact us with your questions about the ServisFirst Purchase Card Program or any of our other services at 855.881.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the following for more information on card benefits:
Commercial Guide to Benefits
Credit Cards are subject to credit approval.