The Correspondent Bank Division of ServisFirst provides the best respondent technology solution in our industry to meet the needs of correspondent clients today and for the years ahead.
Our online solution, Servis1st Access, provides full service online correspondent services, including real-time reporting, settlement reconcilements, customizable compliance audit reports, payment solutions, same-day ACH processing and posting options, and both domestic and international wire transfers.
Each of these services can be configured as primary or contingency arrangements, giving you documented service contingencies with your Federal Reserve services or as a FedLine® replacement – all with full reporting, historical archives, and workflow notifications configurable to your staffing and policies.
You can rely on Servis1st Access for the following:
- Daily balance reporting and statements for your deposit and fed funds investment accounts
- Electronic processing of respondent-based payments (Wires, ACH Originations)
- Electronic processing of respondent-based files (Originations, Returns, NOCs (notice of changes))
- Full ACH Capability for originations and file receipt for single-click Return/NOC derivation
- Full Archival Capacity for reports, data, payments and settlement reconcilements
- Detailed access to transaction, file and balance history for custom report management
- Cross-browser technology means no issues with browser or version compatibility
- Flexible user entitlement options for processing and notifications that match client policy
- Simple and secure user access, entitlements and administrative controls
ServisFirst Correspondent Banking
- Account Services
- Servis1st Access Online
- Credit Services
- Holding Company Loans
- International Services
- Federal Funds
- Settlement Services
- Participation Loans
- Accommodation Loans
- Credit Card Program
Our eStatements Access allows clients to retrieve electronic versions of all correspondent account statements.
For more information on our online solutions contact a Correspondent Officer to learn more.